My Life in PicturesI've been thinking a lot about bad pictures (or more specifically not liking how I look in pictures these days)... This year I've been going through some things. As a result, I have not been caring for myself in the ways I should, and it shows. Still, life has gone on...and I have this little girl in my life who gives me so many moments of joy, and who at the same time is growing so fast, that I wish I could document every second of every day. Yet during those times when I find myself in the frame, I sometimes find myself wondering if I should step back because I don't like the way I look... I want her to know I was always there. And if perhaps there are seasons in my life where I'm not thin or well rested or made up, or even happy, despite all that, I'm here, present, and excited to be a part of the life we share. These are our memories. The tiny moments of our everyday. The things that will mold her character, and where she'll find comfort. The place where she'll look to understand our family with its rituals and traditions. And for me, they will be a warm hug. One that will propel me to be a good mother, a good wife, and a good friend to myself. And if at times I'm not perfect, that's okay.😍😍The days are long but the years are short... When did she get so big and beautiful?? 😍😍😍Today is #worldadoptionday . Today, like every day, we celebrate our family and thank God for bringing us all together.
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 1 month ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 2 months ago
- This is everything. 🤩🤩 twitter.com/roseybeeme/sta… 4 months ago
- RT @hughcards: You *own* your life by mastering something useful, difficult and rare. Don’t kid yourself that there’s another option out th… 4 months ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com