My Life in PicturesThis #hair is going to be the death of me... 😩 #quarantineThe @SesameStreet #Covid-19 town hall on @CNN started a whole 5 minutes ago and I'm already sobbing... I've been upbeat about the whole situation, I've shown gratitude about the time I get to spend with Fiona and Hugh, I've spent almost 3 months living a life of cheerful acceptance, but my heart is broken. I am sad for the kids, I am sad not because they can't go out but for what is doing to them internally...the fear, the anxiety... I know this is nobody's fault and I know that we are doing what must be done, but I am angry that our leaders managed to make this situation worse by ignoring it for so long. Now we are home and we don't know when or if life can go back to the way it was. Three days ago Fiona wore a mask out in the world for the first time and she asked me if I wore them too when I was a kid...I sighed. #quarentine #weareallinthistogetherHappy Easter y'all. #momlifeThis is the face of someone clearly not qualified to teach a kid how to ride a bike...
- RT @Nike: This team wins. Everyone wins. Victory is when we all win. It's only crazy until you do it. #justdoit @USWNT https://t.co/pBU7UE… 10 months ago
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 1 year ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 1 year ago
- This is everything. 🤩🤩 twitter.com/roseybeeme/sta… 1 year ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com