My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Non-profit
Make adoption your only option…
WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!! **Sophie was a stray dog adopted from Miami-Dade Animal Services. I would love to thank Urgent Dogs of Miami for pointing us in her direction. She has already changed our lives ❤
Posted in Life, Non-profit Tagged adoption, dogs, family, life, love, miami, miami dade animal services, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs, shih tzu, sophie the dog, stray 1 Comment
Running away from the Kardashians and hiding in a library under a pile of clothes!
Hello from the Causeway! So apparently we are not the only ones who are in love with our beloved causeway…rumor has it that the Kardashians want to move in for three months. Yes, you read right. According to the Belle … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Food, Gender, Health, Life, Non-profit Tagged community, current events, Fashionably Conscious, Fisher Island, fitness, food, friends, fundraising, GE, GMO, health, information, Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Kourtney Kardashian, Let Me Decide, life, miami, miami beach, organic, running, skinny, South Pointe, Star Island, sustainable, Venetian Causeway, Village of Merrick Park, weight loss, women 2 Comments
Isaac is cramping my style…
I don’t think anyone can truly be prepared for hurricane/ hurricane-like conditions. One of the drawbacks of living on the causeway is that weather conditions that involve rain are magnified by like 10. Let’s just say that living water-level is … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Life, Non-profit Tagged coconut grove cares, community, Cook fresh, current events, dairy-free, donations, fashion, Fashionably Conscious, Fine Cooking, food, fundraising, gluten-free, health, hurricane, information, Isaac, miami, recipes, relationship, tropical storm, vegan, vegetable curry, vegetarian, Village of Merrick Park 2 Comments