My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: dogs
The Pooches Need Help and LOVE!!!
Before we got Sophie, we really didn’t understand what a hard life dogs without forever families have. It also goes without saying that we also had no idea of how difficult it is for those great organizations who take care … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Events, Humane Society, Life, Non-profit, Pets Tagged adoption, community, dogs, donations, networking, PetNet Leave a comment
Happy Adoption Anniversary Sophie!
Posted in Life, Pets Tagged adoption, dogs, family, fundraising, Humane Society, life, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs Leave a comment
Make adoption your only option…
WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!! **Sophie was a stray dog adopted from Miami-Dade Animal Services. I would love to thank Urgent Dogs of Miami for pointing us in her direction. She has already changed our lives ❤
Posted in Life, Non-profit Tagged adoption, dogs, family, life, love, miami, miami dade animal services, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs, shih tzu, sophie the dog, stray 1 Comment