My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: engagement
To plan and to hold…
When I was growing up my mom always told me that I could be and do anything. I believed it then like I believe it now except that there seems to have been an exception that she omitted- though in … Continue reading
Posted in Gender, Life, relationship Tagged engagement, family, friends, life, love, marriage, party, relationship, relationships, skinny, women Leave a comment
He’s grown accustomed to my face…
Sometimes life leaves you speechless and then in order to speak, you need to find the exact words to capture the scope of what it is that has happened to you. I love telling stories. Telling stories is one of … Continue reading
Posted in Life, relationship Tagged blogging, engagement, family, life, love, marriage, relationship, relationships, show tunes, songs, sushi samba, women 3 Comments