My Life in PicturesNo playdate today..."The Good Place" happy hour with my Fiona 🐻 ❤One of the first preschools I went to visit when we were looking to enroll Fiona in school was hosting a "Princesses and Pirates" week for the kids. I remember thinking at the time "what if she wants to be a pirate?" So we disqualified that school because we felt it could hold her back. Fast forward three years, and this is Fiona's room. She considers herself a pirate princess and has the tiaras, hats, and flag to prove it. I hope we can continue to provide her with a life where she feels she can be whatever she wants to be, and that we continue to support her no matter what she wants ❤I'm sick and have completely lost my voice. With Fiona (thankfully) in school, I was glad to have some time this morning to read @reesewitherspoon 's book, Whiskey in a Teacup. I have just come to the realization that this Yankee is more #Southern than she previously believed, and what's more, she's raising a little Southern Belle of her own :)My village ❤❤ Being a mother gave me an amazing child, and she helped me find amazing friends.
- RT @Nike: This team wins. Everyone wins. Victory is when we all win. It's only crazy until you do it. #justdoit @USWNT https://t.co/pBU7UE… 3 months ago
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 1 year ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 1 year ago
- This is everything. 🤩🤩 twitter.com/roseybeeme/sta… 1 year ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com