My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: life
My Hopes for my Daughter on Her First Birthday
Fiona Bear: Today is your first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were born. It feels like just yesterday I saw you come into this world! People talk about time going fast but I never thought … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Gender, Holidays Tagged #FionaEmilia, babies, birthdays, family, life, love Leave a comment
Life in the slow lane.
Being stuck at home for weeks at a time is not good for me. As I go into week 5 of my recovery (with 4 more to go), I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Or maybe not … Continue reading
Posted in brain food, Health, Life Tagged beauty products, dairy-free, friends, health, homemade, life, miami, natural, organic, recipes, scrub, sustainable, texas, vegan 2 Comments
A Case of Bad Luck!
For a long time, I seriously overestimated my body. Somewhere along the line I got this crazy idea that I was born with a body that would allow me to do anything as long I took care of it. I … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day!
Thanks to these incredible women, Hugh and I exist. A huge happy mother’s day embrace to our moms and grandmas ♡♡♡
Posted in Life, relationship Tagged family, grandma, life, love, marriage, mom, mother's day, relationships, women Leave a comment
Happy Adoption Anniversary Sophie!
Posted in Life, Pets Tagged adoption, dogs, family, fundraising, Humane Society, life, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs Leave a comment
Give Miami Day
Today is the day! After weeks of emails from every nonprofit we support (and many we’d never heard of), the day is finally here! Give Miami Day. What is Give Miami Day you ask? Excellent question! Give Miami Day is … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Non-profit Tagged community, current events, donate, donations, fundraising, Give Miami Day, life, miami, money, philanthropy, The Miami Foundation 1 Comment