My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: midtown
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged board meeting, city hall, community, current events, miami, midtown, no walmart in midtown, walmart, zoning Leave a comment
So much to do, so little time!
What a week! I find it hard to believe that it’s only Tuesday and I am already tired. But it’s been a long and eventful couple of days… Last Saturday I had the opportunity to attend Philanthrofest. For those who … Continue reading
Posted in Food, Holidays Tagged community, current events, food, Foursquare Day, health, Les Dames d'Escoffier, life, midtown, organic, philanthrofest, Redland Rambles, sustainable, vegan, vegetarian, wine Leave a comment
In the past couple of weeks, there has been a lot of conversation regarding the opening of a Walmart in midtown. I am one of those who has been very vocal in their anti-Walmart stance. Everyone is entitled to their … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged community, employment, life, miami, midtown, walmart 7 Comments