My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: money
Give Miami Day
Today is the day! After weeks of emails from every nonprofit we support (and many we’d never heard of), the day is finally here! Give Miami Day. What is Give Miami Day you ask? Excellent question! Give Miami Day is … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Non-profit Tagged community, current events, donate, donations, fundraising, Give Miami Day, life, miami, money, philanthropy, The Miami Foundation 1 Comment
It feels like it’s been a long time since the last time I posted anything here and yet, it hasn’t even been two weeks… I need to chill out… I was in Dominican Republic all of last week. Although I … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Life, Politics, Travel Tagged co-pays, current events, declaration of independence, deductibles, Dominican Republic, Farm Bill, GM labeling, health, healthcare, healthcare reform, illness, injury, life, Medical Tourism, money, Obamacare, politics, right to life, sick, Supreme Court 8 Comments