My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 weeks ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 2 years ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: texas
Being stuck at home for weeks at a time is not good for me. As I go into week 5 of my recovery (with 4 more to go), I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Or maybe not … Continue reading
Life is hard. Relationships are hard. Distance is hard. Yesterday I spent the entire day flying across the country to spend some time with Hugh. I had barely seen him in the past month and so I’m in San Diego … Continue reading
The first time I came to Texas will be a year ago this March. Back then, I was shocked and amazed by how cold it was. It never occurred to me that the temperature could drop so drastically in the … Continue reading
It has been two weeks since Hugh and I embarked on our Texan adventure. I am exhausted. But more than exhausted, I am very happy. Despite the set backs in the first part of our trip, everything else has been … Continue reading
Greetings from Alpine, TX! It is day 3 of our Texan adventure and having already gotten over my initial culture shock and stolen my very first Foursquare mayorship, it seems like a good time to share my thoughts of the … Continue reading
okay this was a tiny trinket left in our outdoor ashtray. Still, now I feel like I’m truly in the desert.