My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: texas
Life in the slow lane.
Being stuck at home for weeks at a time is not good for me. As I go into week 5 of my recovery (with 4 more to go), I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Or maybe not … Continue reading
Posted in brain food, Health, Life Tagged beauty products, dairy-free, friends, health, homemade, life, miami, natural, organic, recipes, scrub, sustainable, texas, vegan 2 Comments
Let’s hang out!
Life is hard. Relationships are hard. Distance is hard. Yesterday I spent the entire day flying across the country to spend some time with Hugh. I had barely seen him in the past month and so I’m in San Diego … Continue reading
Posted in Life, relationship, Travel Tagged california, el paso, san diego, texas Leave a comment
Annush in the desert…
The first time I came to Texas will be a year ago this March. Back then, I was shocked and amazed by how cold it was. It never occurred to me that the temperature could drop so drastically in the … Continue reading
Posted in brain food, Holidays, Life, relationship, Texas, Travel Tagged books, cold, current events, desert, life, love, relationship, snow, texas, weather Leave a comment
Greetings from Austin!
It has been two weeks since Hugh and I embarked on our Texan adventure. I am exhausted. But more than exhausted, I am very happy. Despite the set backs in the first part of our trip, everything else has been … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Travel Tagged SXSW, texas Leave a comment
Where the heart is…
Greetings from Alpine, TX! It is day 3 of our Texan adventure and having already gotten over my initial culture shock and stolen my very first Foursquare mayorship, it seems like a good time to share my thoughts of the … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Travel Tagged love, texas Leave a comment
some serious desert shit
okay this was a tiny trinket left in our outdoor ashtray. Still, now I feel like I’m truly in the desert.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged texas 1 Comment
conquering the desert
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged love, texas Leave a comment