My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: birthdays
My Hopes for my Daughter on Her First Birthday
Fiona Bear: Today is your first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were born. It feels like just yesterday I saw you come into this world! People talk about time going fast but I never thought … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Gender, Holidays Tagged #FionaEmilia, babies, birthdays, family, life, love Leave a comment