My Life in Pictures
- RT @Schwarzenegger: The National Prayer Breakfast? https://t.co/KYUqEZbJIE 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenatorBurr: My statement on @GOPHELP vote on @BetsyDeVos burr.senate.gov/press/releases… 3 weeks ago
- I'm committed to working at a @starbucks on the moon but I'm neither an astronaut nor a barista. twitter.com/SenatorBurr/st… 3 weeks ago
- Starbucks pledges to hire thousands of refugees in response to Trump ban | TheHill bit.ly/2kIouRo 4 weeks ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Author Archives: Annush!
My dearest Fiona Bear, It’s been exactly 730 days since I saw you come into this world. You came in quietly, unexpectedly, and without any help. You simply appeared and before you took a breath, you filled the room. Within … Continue reading
Fiona is going to be 18 months old this weekend. In the time that she has been alive, there have been 10 mass shootings in the United States. Almost 100 people dead. In 2015, according to the Washington Post, there … Continue reading
Fiona Bear: Today is your first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were born. It feels like just yesterday I saw you come into this world! People talk about time going fast but I never thought … Continue reading
I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Fiona Emilia MacLeod. Born December 18, 2014 in Miami, FL.