- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 1 year ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 2 years ago
- This is everything. 🤩🤩 twitter.com/roseybeeme/sta… 2 years ago
- RT @hughcards: You *own* your life by mastering something useful, difficult and rare. Don’t kid yourself that there’s another option out th… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Author Archives: Annush!
My dearest Fiona Bear, It’s been exactly 730 days since I saw you come into this world. You came in quietly, unexpectedly, and without any help. You simply appeared and before you took a breath, you filled the room. Within … Continue reading
Fiona is going to be 18 months old this weekend. In the time that she has been alive, there have been 10 mass shootings in the United States. Almost 100 people dead. In 2015, according to the Washington Post, there … Continue reading
Fiona Bear: Today is your first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were born. It feels like just yesterday I saw you come into this world! People talk about time going fast but I never thought … Continue reading
I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Fiona Emilia MacLeod. Born December 18, 2014 in Miami, FL.
Hi. I am Annush and I’m a vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian since I was about 10 years old. Before you even ask, it didn’t have anything to do with my parents or my puppy…I just don’t like the … Continue reading