My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 2 years ago
- RT @MEEPPSison: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/8BfMhLPgBW 2 years ago
- This is everything. 🤩🤩 twitter.com/roseybeeme/sta… 2 years ago
- OMG all I want is an EZ-Pass transponder... It's easier to buy a gun here!!! Eek!! #nc @NC_QuickPass 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: family
Fiona Bear: Today is your first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year since you were born. It feels like just yesterday I saw you come into this world! People talk about time going fast but I never thought … Continue reading
I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Fiona Emilia MacLeod. Born December 18, 2014 in Miami, FL.
Hi. I am Annush and I’m a vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian since I was about 10 years old. Before you even ask, it didn’t have anything to do with my parents or my puppy…I just don’t like the … Continue reading
Thanks to these incredible women, Hugh and I exist. A huge happy mother’s day embrace to our moms and grandmas ♡♡♡
WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!! **Sophie was a stray dog adopted from Miami-Dade Animal Services. I would love to thank Urgent Dogs of Miami for pointing us in her direction. She has already changed our lives ❤
We would like to thank all of our friends and family who attended, but we would also like to give a special thanks to St. Francis Church and the Epic Hotel who were so incredibly gracious as to accommodate … Continue reading