My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: adoption
Throwback Thursday: The day I became a mother.
I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Fiona Emilia MacLeod. Born December 18, 2014 in Miami, FL.
Posted in Family, Life Tagged adoption, family, motherhood, parenthood, tbt, throwback thursday Leave a comment
The Pooches Need Help and LOVE!!!
Before we got Sophie, we really didn’t understand what a hard life dogs without forever families have. It also goes without saying that we also had no idea of how difficult it is for those great organizations who take care … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Events, Humane Society, Life, Non-profit, Pets Tagged adoption, community, dogs, donations, networking, PetNet Leave a comment
Happy Adoption Anniversary Sophie!
Posted in Life, Pets Tagged adoption, dogs, family, fundraising, Humane Society, life, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs Leave a comment
Make adoption your only option…
WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!! **Sophie was a stray dog adopted from Miami-Dade Animal Services. I would love to thank Urgent Dogs of Miami for pointing us in her direction. She has already changed our lives ❤
Posted in Life, Non-profit Tagged adoption, dogs, family, life, love, miami, miami dade animal services, pets, rescue dogs, shelter dogs, shih tzu, sophie the dog, stray 1 Comment