My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 3 months ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 4 months ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- How millennials could kill politics as we know it - CNNPolitics cnn.it/2C1IWo4 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: adoption
I would like to introduce you to our daughter, Fiona Emilia MacLeod. Born December 18, 2014 in Miami, FL.
Before we got Sophie, we really didn’t understand what a hard life dogs without forever families have. It also goes without saying that we also had no idea of how difficult it is for those great organizations who take care … Continue reading
WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!!! **Sophie was a stray dog adopted from Miami-Dade Animal Services. I would love to thank Urgent Dogs of Miami for pointing us in her direction. She has already changed our lives ❤