My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Eve Ensler
A woman who creates change.
Posted on September 29, 2014 by Annush!
I don’t often use the word “honored” but last week I had the opportunity to meet Eve Ensler during a panel she moderated at Young Arts, and that was a HUGE honor for me. It’s not very often that one … Continue reading →
Posted in Community, Conferences, Events, Gender, Health, Life, Non-profit, panels, Politics, social good, women | Tagged 1 billion rising, community, current events, engagement, Eve Ensler, feminism, miami, social change, Young Arts | 1 Comment