My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Conferences
A woman who creates change.
Posted on September 29, 2014 by Annush!
I don’t often use the word “honored” but last week I had the opportunity to meet Eve Ensler during a panel she moderated at Young Arts, and that was a HUGE honor for me. It’s not very often that one … Continue reading →
Posted in Community, Conferences, Events, Gender, Health, Life, Non-profit, panels, Politics, social good, women | Tagged 1 billion rising, community, current events, engagement, Eve Ensler, feminism, miami, social change, Young Arts | 1 Comment
Posted on September 23, 2014 by Annush!
Hugh and I love to go out on dates. In fact, we love dates so much that we don’t waste an opportunity to sneak one in if the conditions are favorable (and by favorable I mean, neither of us is … Continue reading →
Posted in Community, Conferences, Events, Food, Life, relationship, Tech, Uncategorized, women, politics | Tagged bocce bar, Emma Watson, feminism, hangovers, miami, pubbelly, restaurants, Social Good Summit, social media week, sushi samba, three breasts, United Nations, vegan, vegetarian | 1 Comment
Social Good Summit: What do you want the future to look like?
Posted on September 18, 2014 by Annush!
What type of world do I want to live in by the year 2030? That’s the question we are asking this year during this two day conference held during U.N. and Social Media Week, on September 22-23, that aims to … Continue reading →
Posted in Conferences, Life, Non-profit, Tech | Tagged community, conferences, current events, gapingvoid, Mashable, miami, Social Good Summit, technology, United Nations | Leave a comment