My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
Annush on Twitter!
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 year ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 2 years ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 2 years ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: current events
Growth and change.
Hi. I am Annush and I’m a vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian since I was about 10 years old. Before you even ask, it didn’t have anything to do with my parents or my puppy…I just don’t like the … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Events, Family, Food, Gender, Health, Life Tagged babies, baking, birthday, cake, current events, dairy-free, family, vegetarian, world vegetarian day Leave a comment
It’s that time of the year again…YAY! I love clothes (and shoes and bags), but have neither an unlimited amount of money to spend on luxury items, nor do I wear everything I actually own. So what’s a girl to … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Events, fashionably conscious, Life, Non-profit Tagged coconut grove cares, community, current events, donations, fashion, Fashionably Conscious, philanthropy Leave a comment
Happy Fourth of July!
Posted in Holidays, Life, Pets Tagged america, current events, fourth of july, miami Leave a comment
Give Miami Day
Today is the day! After weeks of emails from every nonprofit we support (and many we’d never heard of), the day is finally here! Give Miami Day. What is Give Miami Day you ask? Excellent question! Give Miami Day is … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Non-profit Tagged community, current events, donate, donations, fundraising, Give Miami Day, life, miami, money, philanthropy, The Miami Foundation 1 Comment
Equal rights for everyone…
Posted in Community, Gender, Life, Politics, relationship Tagged current events, family, friends, gay marriage, gay rights, life, love, marriage, marriage equality, relationship, relationships Leave a comment