My Life in Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @courtenlow: We no longer do "It's Gonna Be May," we do "You Want a Piece of May." https://t.co/cUTh2qvJcJ 1 month ago
- LIVE! See the Great Conjunction (Christmas Star) of 2020 youtu.be/XrRcfaWutLQ via @YouTube 6 months ago
- RT @bazecraze: Bringing a deadly disease to people with little to no immunity is a very authentic Thanksgiving reenactment. 7 months ago
- This is a @target #fail. Thid is a cookie kit and nowhere on the box does it say it's for boys. Why did you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Follow Still Annush. on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: politics
For additional information, click here.
if you haven’t already, on Tuesday you know what you need to do.
I think I have developed a crush on Mckayla Maroney and her smirk. Needless to say, McKayla is Not Impressed has become as important in my life as Texts from Hillary once was. Before I get any shit from the copyright … Continue reading
It feels like it’s been a long time since the last time I posted anything here and yet, it hasn’t even been two weeks… I need to chill out… I was in Dominican Republic all of last week. Although I … Continue reading
I tend to obsess. A lot. And for the past several days, gay marriage has been an unescapable thought in my mind. For the record, I am not gay. Still, I have been blessed with a social conscience that borders … Continue reading
This morning I sent out a tweet that I intended to be my sole acknowledgement and commentary regarding women’s day. It said: “Every day should be women’s day.” As I sat on the steps near the Alamo and caught up … Continue reading
I never thought I’d see the day when someone aspiring to the presidency of the United States would state publicly that it is an act of snobbery to hope that every citizen has access to higher education. Oh my God! … Continue reading